Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

1 out of 10 times, Bluetooth phone caller cannot hear me

We got our car in January and all was great regarding Bluetooth phone calls. In the last 2-3 weeks, 1 out of 10 times the caller cannot hear me. No matter what I do, can fix the issue. The only thing that seems to fix this is turning off the car, leaving it and try again next time. Does anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks.

alleexx hat auf diesen Beitrag reagiert.
alleexx

Bei mir auch! Bei Verbindung mit wireless carplay ist der erste Anrufversuch oft ohne Tonübertragung (Android funktioniert da allerdings).

Zusätzlich ist nach einem erfolgreichen Telefonat der Klang von Carplay sehr "leer" - die Audioeinstellungen stimmen dann nicht. Es hilft ein Aktivieren des Radios und wieder Zurückschalten auf carplay, dann klingt es wieder wie gewollt...

Ich hatte auch gehofft, dass diese lange bekannten Fehler mit einem der letzten Updates endlich gefixt wurden, ist aber nicht so 🙁

alleexx hat auf diesen Beitrag reagiert.
alleexx
Zitat von ch4071cslayer am 20. März 2022, 12:31 Uhr

We got our car in January and all was great regarding Bluetooth phone calls. In the last 2-3 weeks, 1 out of 10 times the caller cannot hear me. No matter what I do, can fix the issue. The only thing that seems to fix this is turning off the car, leaving it and try again next time. Does anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it?

Thanks.

I have the same problem! Software version 1.7.0, I learned how to fix it by rebooting T-BOX.